5 Corporate Training Hacks
The world of corporate training is filled with lessons-learned experiences. As someone who has learned plenty of lessons through my experience with corporate training, I want to do some knowledge sharing so you don’t have to learn the hard way.
Below are hacks that will help you as a corporate trainer.
- Never agree to provide training without a contract
- Never sign a contract that doesn’t have a cancellation policy
- Always ask what goal the client wants to achieve from the training
- Always ask about the background of the audience you will train
- Always establish who is responsible for providing material, space, and equipment needed for the training
Ready to Join the tribe? Click, Join as an SME